Free Radio Friendistan Podcast 19 "A Requiem for Julia"
Free Radio Friendistan Episode 19, "Requiem for Julia" (100:09)
Subtitle: Remember to always tell your people that you love them, everyday.
Summary: On Saturday, August 20th, I held the hand of a dear friend as she left a tremendous legacy of love in the wake of her struggling body. This podcast is unapologetically
brimming with emotional heartpouring, and reflects the spirit of a soul who now guides me even more as a father and a Friendistani.
1. Safety in Self - Jerrfey Gaines
2. Julia - The Beatles
3. Holy Now - Peter Mayer
4. All This Joy - John Denver
5. You Who Knew Me - David Wilcox
6. I'll Fly Away - Alison Krause
7. I Saw the Light - Bill Monroe
8. Mother and Child Reunion - Paul Simon
9. A Memorable Laugh - Koufax
10. Here I Am - Emmylou Harris
11. Shine (Collective Soul cover) - Dolly Parton
12. Alleluia, the Great Storm is Over - John McCutcheon
13. I Hope You Dance - Lee Ann Womack
14. Why Walk When You Can Fly? - Mary Chapin Carpenter
15. This Is To Mother You - Sinead O'Conner
16. Redemption Song - Bob Marley
17. We Shall Overcome - Pete Seeger
18. All Things Must Pass - George Harrison
19. Box of Rain - Grateful Dead
20. By My Side - Stephen Schwartz ("Godspell")
21. We'll Meet Again - Johnny Cash
(Dedicated to Julia & Dustin, Ramya & Robin, Shidoshi and their families. Livestrong, y'all).
Episode Archive: http://bit.ly/j69idY
ALL MUSIC IS THE PROPERTY OF THE ORIGINATING ARTIST AND IS PRESENTED HERE FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. PLEASE PURCHASE THEIR MUSIC FROM A RETAILER TO SUPPORT EXCELLENCE IN MUSIC.